Brian M. Clapper
Our principal software developer, Brian Clapper, has 30 years’ software development experience in a broad variety of areas, with special experience in large-scale software design and development. Skills include:
- Facility with multiple programming languages, including Java, C, C#, Ruby, Python, Scala, Perl and PHP.
- Large-scale systems design and development.
- Experience with popular web technologies, including Ruby on Rails, Django, and jQuery.
- RDBMS systems, from commercial databases like Oracle and SQLServer to open source offerings such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with large volumes of data.
- A broad, but deep, base of experience that cuts across various industries.
- More than 25 years’ experience with Unix-like systems (including Mac OS X), in addition to extensive experience with Microsoft Windows.
For detailed information, please consult Brian’s résumé:
You can also visit Brian’s LinkedIn page.